Thursday, May 27, 2010

This morning I took my last final for the semester, and it was beyond brutal! When I was studying last night, my interest level on the subject was a zero. I'm trying to think positive, but just thinking of the exam gives me a knot in my throat. Oh well, it's done and over with! On a brighter note, I'm pumped about my summer reading list. Even though I'm going to be super busy with traveling, moving, and wedding planning, I will definitely make time for some leisure reading. First on my agenda is to finish a few books I started during the semester. Then, I want to read the Sookie Stackhouse novels. The first book is pictured above. A year ago I read Twilight and would like to eventually finish the series but to tell you the truth, I didn't get as hyped up about it like others. Vampires are not really a interest of mine, but I've been reading the awesome reviews on this vampire series and it's caught my attention. Also, HBO's True Blood series is based on these novels.

No comments:

Post a Comment