Thursday, October 7, 2010

Pregnancy Cravings

Since we left California, I have missed my weekly enchilada plate from Pollos Maria! In fact, I miss Mexican food in general. If I wasn't indulging in this, I would be having a yummy bean and cheese burrito from Cessy's, which was also the first Mexican restaurant Matt took me to when I first moved to California. Oh, how I miss San Diego! I haven't had many pregnancy cravings so far. For some reason I thought pregnancy cravings were different. Or, maybe they are exaggerated or maybe this pregnancy is different like all. As of now, I only have a severe itch for pineapple, a bagel with cream cheese, and Mexican food. It saddens me that I cannot fulfill this last craving. When I look at this picture my sister took, I cringe. I want a plate so bad. And, even though Matt is trying to find an authentic Mexican restaurant around here, I know it won't be the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment