Sunday, May 15, 2011

(Mother's Day)

Sorry for my sudden disappearance. The last few months of my pregnancy I was very tired all the time and didn’t have any motivation to blog. I was going to delete my blog but lately I’ve had this itch to blog again so here I am.

And yes, I had my baby! A healthy beautiful girl name Piper Fern. Her birth story will soon to come. I feel so lucky to have her in my life. I am truly blessed. These last two months I have been busy learning how to be her mother. There’s not a day goes by that she teaches me something new about her and about myself. Just when I think we have a schedule formed, she surprises me. So majority of my time I tend to her needs.

For the last couple weeks she has been going to bed about the same time every night and giving me a couple hours to whine down, relax, and read a blog or two before I hit the hay. During this time, I plan to also make simple posts here and there of things that inspire me, things I love, and tidbits of my life. Hope you enjoy my return.

No comments:

Post a Comment