Thursday, December 2, 2010

Black Friday

Everyone in Matt's family may think we're crazy that we join in on the Black Friday madness, but we enjoy getting out of bed in the wee of hours of the morning to shop on this particular day. And yes, Matt loves to shop as much as I do! For the past 5 years we have participated in this tradition and will probably continue to do so in the years to come. Even though we didn't do as much Christmas shopping as I would of liked, we found some great deals and saved too! We spent a total of $182.15 and saved $183.80!!!! Wow, that's pretty darn good! Here's what we found!I was really excited to find out the Baby Bjorn baby carrier was going to be a door buster at Babies R Us. It's on my list of baby items to get, so this purchase was my main mission for the day. There was only 2 left when we arrived at the store. Sale Price: $47.99 Regular Price: $79.99

Anthropologie is my favorite store, but the prices on most of their items are out of my budget. Instead I just gosh over the merchandise that I wish to have someday. Most of the time when I do make a purchase, it's from the sales rack. And today happen to be one of those days. Pictured above is the natural soy and beeswax candle made with Italian bergamot, pink peppercorn, lemon zest and cedar leaf essential oils. Without a doubt this store sells the best smelling candles. Sale Price: $3.95 Regular Price: $26.00

Matt's been eyeing a TomTom for awhile now. I'm surprised we have gone this long without one. We go on so many road trips, and they're even convenient to have around the city. It was advertised on the front page of Target's ad and was our steal of the day. Sale Price: $79.00 Regular Price: $189.99

Every year on Black Friday there are numerous deals on a wide variety of DVDs. We always add a few new movies to our collection because of it. The Wizard of Oz is a timeless classic every child loves. Sale Price: $5.00 Regular Price: $9.00


Matt and I haven't seen Happy Feet yet, but I've heard it's adorable. Just looking at the cover makes me smile. I already know this one is going to be a hit in our home. Sale Price: $3.99 Regular Price: $13.00


I found this beautiful yellow flower and glass vase at Ikea. It wasn't on sale, but their prices are always affordable. It's a very simple and sweet decor piece. Regular Price (flower): $1.49 Regular Price (vase): $.79


I found this adorable outfit at H&M. It wasn't on sale either but like Ikea, everything is super cheap there. Regular Price: $9.95


For me, I found this pink with flowers top at H&M. Sometimes I get lucky at these type of stores and find items that can pass for maternity. It's a little short in length but should work for this month at least. Also, the price made it hard to pass up. Sale Price: $5.00 Regular Price: $17.99


Lastly, I found these brown corduroy pants at Motherhood Maternity. I don't want to spend too much money on maternity clothes, because they're no fun to buy. I'm still trying to wear my normal clothes. However, none of my normal bottoms fit me anymore. I'm hoping my sweatpants and 2 maternity pants will do for the remaining time of my pregnancy. Sale Price: $24.99 Regular Price: $29.98

No comments:

Post a Comment