Friday, December 3, 2010

Whenever Matt and I drive back home, my mother constantly showers us with gifts throughout our visit. She does this because we have the room in our vehicle to bring it back with us and unlike when we fly, we're limited to what we can fit in our suitcase. We sometimes have to be stern with her and say "no" because she seriously doesn't know when to stop. Bless her heart, she is sweet and means well. Pictured above are the 4 tops, 2 sweaters, cardigan, jacket, skirt, dress, and clutch my mother gave me!! Usually she doesn't give me the right sizes. For some reason she thinks or expects me to be larger than I really am. Matt thinks she is still stuck in my childhood and thinks I'll out grow it. But, this time around it's worked to my advantage, because most of the tops above will make excellent maternity shirts. Yay! Oh, and besides the clothes, my mother gave us a new food processor, a neat mini travel game set, a quilted comforter, a bottle of Chardonnay, and some type of fish kit for Matt.

No comments:

Post a Comment