Friday, December 17, 2010

Pictured above is our wedding thank you card that I created on the Wedding Paper Diva's website. Today we finally finished preparing them and mailed about 55 cards to family and friends who attended or participated in our wedding. This was such a time consuming project. It felt like I was never going to get them sent out! With a little help from my hubby at the end, we were able to make it to the post office before they closed today. By adding a sweet holiday greeting inside, we were able to use them as our Christmas card this year too. Recently, we received the CD of all the images the photographer took of our wedding. Earlier this week I was finally able to go through all the pictures and decide on my favorites to print for us, our families, and the wedding party. This was a project in itself too, and I'm happy to have gotten this out of the way. Now with the cards and Christmas gifts for the family mailed, I'm hoping for a little relaxation time.

No comments:

Post a Comment