Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Here's our Christmas tree twinkling so pretty in our living room. Matt and I selected and cut down a tree from an evergreen farm in the country. It was so much fun! Luckily, I was able to get a least one nice picture of our lit tree with my Blackberry, because our second set of lights mysteriously quit working a few days before Christmas.

To help us fill the tree, we added candy canes, an assortment of glass ornaments, and beautiful glittering snowflakes.

Pictured below are few ornaments that are new to our tree this year. My favorite, an owl I found when I was home in November.

We started a cute, new family tradition. I hope it's the first of many. If I'm pregnant during the holidays, we are going to dedicate a tiny stocking to our new baby girl or boy. And, we wrote a tiny letter to our new baby that we tucked inside for them to read when they are older, a little keepsake for them to cherish.

I found a cute Etsy shop that engraved our names and wedding date on an ornament. It turned out nicely.

No comments:

Post a Comment