Monday, January 24, 2011

31 weeks


The weeks are flying by and we're getting more and more excited everyday to meet our little peanut. These last few months we've constantly discussed baby names. Recently, we've finalized our boy and girl name. Our girl name has been a favorite to us for quite some time, but we were undecided on the middle name until now. We thought we were sure on our boy's name but changed it last minute. Both names are perfect!

Lately, I've been feeling very tired. My motivation to complete anything is at a zero. I'm having a hard time to even keep up with my blog. I haven't completed much from my to-do list that I created months ago, but I'm not going to worry about it too much. Either way our little baby will have everything it needs and more. It has two loving parents waiting for its arrival.

No comments:

Post a Comment