Wednesday, January 26, 2011

About two years ago my husband, sister and I back packed through eighteen cites in Europe. It was such an amazing experience. I feel very lucky to have been able to do this. We lived from our backpacks for twenty days, so extra space for souvenirs was limited. I made just enough room for two small keepsakes from each city.

The other day I came across my travel journal and a few souvenirs I had forgotten about. One of them a postcard of Vincent van Gogh's painting, A Wheat Field, from the National Gallery museum in London. It’s too nice of a painting to be tucked away, so I decided to get a frame for it the other day. Now it sits so pretty in my living room.

1 comment:

  1. I'm personally a big fan of jennylately blog. Thanks for sharing this post.
    clipping path

    ReplyDelete