Thursday, January 13, 2011

After my doctor's appointment the other day, I found these adorable sock monkey babies at Target. They're so cute! I couldn't resist adding one to Baby Lindstrom's collection of plush toys.

The baby's due date is about 10 weeks away now. I've been feeling so many mixed emotions. When I think of my little baby, I feel overwhelmed with excitement, and other times I feel frighten when I think of the delivery. I plan to have a natural birth with no pain medication. In preparation, I've been reading informational books and birthing stories from other blog moms that I follow. These ladies have given me inspiration that I can do it! I also hope after Matt and I complete our birthing classes in February, my concerns and worries of the delivery process will be put at ease.

Over the weekend, we ordered an adorable white crib. We plan to order the car seat and stroller within the next few weeks too. Since I found out I was expecting, I've been slowly collecting a pile of gender neutral baby clothes and toys in my closet. This weekend I went through the pile of baby clothes and carefully folded each tiny outfit and placed them neatly in a basket. It's becoming so surreal.

No comments:

Post a Comment