Wednesday, January 19, 2011


I've enjoyed watching my baby's book collection expand these last few months. Matt and I love to read and we plan to share our love for reading to our new little guy or gal. There's so many great children's books out there too. It's also been fun going back in time and rereading some of my favorite childhood stories.

Recent additions to our baby's book collection include:

Love You Forever is one of my favorites. It's a really sweet classic story.
This collection of Sesame Street board books are so colorful. I just love them. And I found them in the dollar section of Target...bargain buy!

What better way to introduce our home state of Minnesota to the baby. I picked up a copy the last time I was home visiting.

The Belly Button Book! is a very adorable board book. Love this find!


Pat the Bunny is another all-time classic. I love its touch and feel feature.

No comments:

Post a Comment