Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Organize Your Schedule: Week 2

This week's goals focus on your daily schedule and tasks. I can be the queen of to-do lists. Sometimes I make too many of them and find the little scraps of paper and post-its scattered throughout my place. The book suggests to only make them in your planner, something I need to work on. Also, there's a guide to how you should sort your tasks by importance, something I need to work on as well. I love to make them but have a problem actually completing the tasks in a timely order. I need to learn to make more realistic deadlines to fit my lifestyle.
I'm a little old school and still prefer using the type of planner pictured above versus my BlackBerry for all my appointments. Right now I'm using a simple weekly planner from DayMinder. Without it, I feel overwhelmed and stressed. This handy little book keeps me organized and puts me at a ease. It's going to be even more useful once the little guy or gal arrives too.

No comments:

Post a Comment